Terch & Associates, in partnership with the CPA firm of Anderson, Kuiti & Asuma, is hosting a free webinar for employers in Northeastern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin.
The webinar will be hosted by Justin L. Terch, SPHR and Craig Chilcote, CPA. Topics will include:
- Summary and review of emergency paid sick leave and emergency FMLA provisions for small employers.
- Exemption from the emergency paid sick leave and emergency FMLA (pending DOL guidance)
- Tax credits related to compliance with the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Changes to the Minnesota Unemployment Insurance program for COVID-19 related work loss
- The impact of ESST and other paid leave programs
- ADA and EEO considerations
- Small business loans and how to access them
Terch & Associates LLC is the leading Human Resource consulting firm in Northeastern Minnesota providing executive recruitment, employment law compliance, performance management, and general human resources support. Our team of 5 consultants are experts in all areas of human resource.
Anderson, Kuiti & Asuma PLLC is a public accounting firm providing tax and business planning advice. Their team of CPAs providing tax research and preparation, payroll, and bookkeeping services to clients in Minnesota and Wisconsin.
Terch & Associates LLC and Anderson, Kuiti & Asuma PLLC are co-located in downtown Duluth and their partnership provides an unparalleled and integrated client experience.